Straight From JD Power And Assc

12SecFORDHD

Here are the ten bestsellers with total sales figures for calendar year 2002, based on data published by J.D. Power and Associates: I see 4 out of 10 being from FORD while only 1 is a GM(not chevy but all of GM), even Dodge has 2 and dodge is well a dodge. I think chevy better hire some people that knows what is HOT and not what is slow to sell. Maybe that SS will help with their sales :confused:

Ford F-Series

Chevrolet Silverado

Toyota Camry

Honda Accord

Dodge Ram

Ford Taurus

Honda Civic

Ford Explorer

Dodge Caravan

Ford Focus

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what? :chevy:

I think what he is wanting to say is....That he has no life and has to come here inorder to fell good???? Maybe I am wrong, but since I got my SS I have a lot better things to do than get on here and talk bad and so on.......................................................

I think what he is wanting to say is....That he has no life and has to come here inorder to fell good???? Maybe I am wrong, but since I got my SS I have a lot better things to do than get on here and talk bad and so on.......................................................

thank you, exactly. :chevy::flag::thumbs:

Not that I have all the time in the world but I do have 5min of a day to put up a post. Also have some weekend nights to out run any of your silverado trucks but at least 3 sec in the 1/4.

Not that I have all the time in the world but I do have 5min of a day to put up a post. Also have some weekend nights to out run any of your silverado trucks but at least 3 sec in the 1/4.

First things first FORD is JUNK and cheep. Fact of the matter is GM trucks are more expensive and punk as kids can not afford a 30plus thousand dollar truck. When they get older and grow up they buy real trucks :chevy:

First things first FORD is JUNK and cheep. Fact of the matter is GM trucks are more expensive and punk as kids can not afford a 30plus thousand dollar truck. When they get older and grow up they buy real trucks :chevy:

Let me think about this. Nah chevy is junk, and has a slow ass truck with some over priced SS badges. Oh and what luxuary line does GM own, how about none!

Ford has

1. Jaguar

2. Range Rover

3. Aston Martin

Now GM

Sabb :smash:

First things first FORD is JUNK and cheep.  Fact of the matter is GM trucks are more expensive and punk as kids can not afford a 30plus thousand dollar truck.  When they get older and grow up they buy real trucks  :chevy:

Let me think about this. Nah chevy is junk, and has a slow ass truck with some over priced SS badges. Oh and what luxuary line does GM own, how about none!

Ford has

1. Jaguar

2. Range Rover

3. Aston Martin

Now GM

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU ONLY HAVE 5 MINS TO POST? :confused::chevy:

First things first FORD is JUNK and cheep.  Fact of the matter is GM trucks are more expensive and punk as kids can not afford a 30plus thousand dollar truck.  When they get older and grow up they buy real trucks  :chevy:

Ford has

1. Jaguar

2. Range Rover

3. Aston Martin

Now GM

I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU ONLY HAVE 5 MINS TO POST? :confused::chevy:

thats right total time is 5min about 30 seconds per post

Archived