Straight From JD Power And Assc

12SecFORDHD

Caddilac! I was talking about TRUCKS! And you Ford boy talking about crappy tires. Hmm....

Let me think........ Who is known for using the crappiest tires on their vehicles. Oh I remember, the magically amazing detreading firestones installed on...... What was it again? It was that vehicle with the worst roll over rate of any SUV! Oh yes one of Ford's Best sellers, the Exploder.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just reading this thread some people crack me up . i only buy chevy , i only buy ford there the best.. i buy what best suits me chevy ford dodge etc also what my pockets will allow.. as far as all the bickering over whos truck is faster stock for stock every one knows which one. after that it will be who has the deepest pockets for mods

• 1 month later...

In all honesty, it was not firestones fault that the tires shredded on the explorer. It was fords. They sent firestone the specs they wanted the tires to be and even though firestone said it needs a stronger tire, ford would not hear of it and told them to make it that way anyway. Firestone supplies GM tires for the Tahoe and like vehicles and they have no problems with those tires. Although some people have refused to take GM's suv's with the firestones or change them right away. Ford gave Firestone, (a tire company with at one time one of the strongest past and market share) a bad name. :devil:

As for the whole ford vs GM comparison. Have you ever driven an expedition compared to a tahoe or yukon? Oh yeah, there is no comparison, GM wins hands down. Why do you think ford scrapped the excursion? Because it was one great big huge piece of... As far as resale value goes, fords are notoriously bad for resale. I could give examples, but too numorous to mention. :chevy:

Geez, I always miss all the fun. That's what I get for going to bed early last night. :sigh:

Actually this post was ended about a month ago. Twister just happened to pick it back up. I tend to get angry when people have nothing good to say about the SS and won't and can't understand why we like them so much. Going after the Firestone and overturning explorer may have been pointless, as I read back. That's what happens when you come in with a bad mood and no patience. Reminds me I haven't seen 12 Sec HD for sometime. Actually the whole point of this topic started long ago was pointless and I don't know why I posted then and I'm not sure why I'm rambling on now. :seeya:

Yea, all those first numbers prove is that there are more idiots in the world than smart people, more with no taste or class than with taste and class. So thanks 12secFordHD, you have just added some evidence to what we here in this forum already knew. <grin>

ChevelleBoy

You know....... this was a stupid post to begin with........ which is why I left it alone.

That being said, I think all of you children need to pick up your toys and go to bed. You are obviously overtired. Maybe after a good night sleep, you will all be able to play nice together again. If not.............. don't make me get out the............ :jester:

Yep, it sure brought out the best in everybody. :rolleyes: While the paragraph above was said in jest........ I don't think it is too far off the mark. :wtf:

Oh here...... let me finish this for everyone ok???? Here goes:::: Ford sucks..... GM sucks.... Ford sucks.... GM sucks.... Ford sucks.... GM sucks.... Ford sucks.... GM sucks.... so-on, so-on, etc, etc, ad nauseum, ad nauseum......

There, did that make everyone happy???? What a useless waste of bandwidth.

Yea !!!! As long as it has lots of real butter and salt. :D

OH NO !!!! Wait....... I can't have any of your popcorn !!!!! I drive a Ford and you drive a Chevy........... EGADS !!!!! What was I thinking !!!!!

THE HUMANITY !!!!!

Ford and Chevy people playing together......... whats next???? Dogs and cats living together???? World peace???? AAAUUUUGGGHHHH !!!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program......... already in progress.......

Pass the popcorn please. :) (On a side note........ how many people, do you think, will see the humor in this???? Kinda sad if they don't. Some people need to take life a little less seriously)

Archived