Zippy....

A little late here to respond but just to add for those who don't already know- I can also be reached for information or messages to be given to Zippy.

He gets so many calls and texts in a day its hard for him to keep up (If only he would STOP giving free Tech support as I like to call it to so many other shops calling him for assistance......).

I live with him I know......If you text him he often doesnt respond. Don't text him your entire life story, just a quick question or ask him to give you a call works best. He will ALWAYS call back unless for some reason your call got lost in the mix or you call numerous times for nothing. It happens.

Be respectful and dont call before 8am (We are in Pacific Time) or after 10pm. He will answer on weekends but call for a good reason(I'll leave the guilty parties unnamed) and don't call on Holidays unless he specifically tells you to or its an absolute emergency.

If you have already given him your PCM or emailed the info and you want it done within a week or any specific time frame let him know. If he doesn't think it's urgent or you tell him it doesn't need to be done right away that is exactly what you should expect.

Last but not least I am the only other person you should contact if you need to get a hold of Zippy. Some of his friends already do this and sometimes I am the fastest way for you to get a response back from him. Call me, text me, IM me....I check them all, I've been working with him for many years and I will get your message to him and make sure he finds time to respond or I will respond for him.

Zippys Performance work # 702-406-0333

Zippys Personal cell # 231-638-1981

Zippys email address: [email protected]

My (Lindsey) Personal cell # 616-834-1335