What Yall' Think? Mulit-Gauge Monitor!

iSh562

Don't wanna change the subject too much, but I see you have the 3sss package with the factory NAV touch screen deck. I have a 2sss package from '03 with manual climate control and the Bose 6cd changer. I was curious if I bought the oem NAV deck like you've got, would it be a nightmare to mock up? Just curious. I'm sure it'd be a lot easier to just go aftermarket.

Don't wanna change the subject too much, but I see you have the 3sss package with the factory NAV touch screen deck. I have a 2sss package from '03 with manual climate control and the Bose 6cd changer. I was curious if I bought the oem NAV deck like you've got, would it be a nightmare to mock up? Just curious. I'm sure it'd be a lot easier to just go aftermarket.

I'm curious too.

The SSS's where not branded as 1ss 2ss 3ss, they only had one rpo for all and that was 1ss which refered to the exterior trim, not inside. The rest where option. The nav that iSh562 has is not oem. However, you can get any non-lux TNR and it will be plug and play, you will just need a tech 2 to do a vin relearn unless its a brand new unit

The SSS's where not branded as 1ss 2ss 3ss, they only had one rpo for all and that was 1ss which refered to the exterior trim, not inside. The rest where option. The nav that iSh562 has is not oem. However, you can get any non-lux TNR and it will be plug and play, you will just need a tech 2 to do a vin relearn unless its a brand new unit

Good to know.