Engine Covers Painted Today (SPLAT)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The air dams might get redone, it was a real boring day yesterday so I took them off and did them. Might switch to black again, but they may look a little better after I do the ss badges on the truck.

I think its a really original idea and cool. But the colors you chose don't go well with ur black truck...maybe a blue splatter and black back round? Or a lighter mix of colors, The white and red is just to in your face for me...just my opinion. I do like the idea though just with diff colors.:D

Sent from my 4G Razor

I wish the neighbors cat would go to sleep under there, little shit climbs up on my truck daily!

They can be a pain in the butt, huh?

At least if the cat does get up in your engine it won't show too bad on your covers.

You did a good job with the spatter, by the way. :thumbsup: To me it works better on the covers than on the front of the truck.

I was wanting to do something crazy like this to a Joe Gibbs cover. I was looking at snakeskin designs that Millersss could produce. Just couldnt finalize the idea because i couldnt find the perfect one. There was a blue snakeskin that probably would have looked cool though. But i figured less=more in that situation. You're covers look clean though. Keep up the good work.

Looks pretty good. I like the fact that its different. Plus it just paint so if you don't like it you can always change it. Glad to see another MT member around here. Don't see it to often. I'm from billings Mt

Black with red splatter would be cool too. Either way nice job...

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)