AMSOIL help

patrick4317

Awesome. I'd like to get all my fluids changed over to AMSOIL synthetics. Still running Mobil Super conventional oil until the motor is broke in with a couple thousand on it. But I'm looking forward to switching to AMSOIL.

Awesome. I'd like to get all my fluids changed over to AMSOIL synthetics. Still running Mobil Super conventional oil until the motor is broke in with a couple thousand on it. But I'm looking forward to switching to AMSOIL.

thumbsup.gif Let me know if you have any questions, or I can help you out with anything.

Not to hijack. I can get 6 quarts amsoil signature series 5w-30 and amsoil filter for 70$ shipped to my door. Should I run with it or can someone find it cheaper?

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

thumbsup.gif Let me know if you have any questions, or I can help you out with anything.

levi you should set up a package of all the fluids you would need to swap out like engine front diff rear diff oil filter and if they have it transfer case a complete SS package with a great price they would sell like hot cakes

levi you should set up a package of all the fluids you would need to swap out like engine front diff rear diff oil filter and if they have it transfer case a complete SS package with a great price they would sell like hot cakes

That's about right chase. Be delivered from Orlando. So shipping isn't to bad.

Same price I pay for my damn royal purple hps. I guess I shall try out the amsoil!

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

Agreed with JC03SS. It should be in the $70 ballpark for 6qt of the signature series, the Ea filter and the shipping from Orlando. Sounds like whoever quoted it to you wasn't trying to screw ya over, lol.

Yeah, would definitely be something to think about. Especially if enough people would be interested. I should definitely see about becoming a vendor before doing something like that.

Good call! Id be down for buying a fluids kit. I cant get AMSOIL up here unless i order it. Would be cool to get it from someone in the SS family for a good price. I just put new smurf juice in the Tcase, but gotta do the diffs yet. And for those im wanting AMSOIL. Anyone here running AMSOIL ATF in thier 4L65E?