Silverado SS RC crawler

gmJake

There is a bunch of custom SS crawlers. There is one guy on there that took a bunch of pics a certain way you would think it was a real SS. I still need to finish building mine!!

My buddy builds custom one off crawlers and is a regular on that site there's alot of awesome rc trucks on there

Edited by NoMoreSS (see edit history)

Sweet! But I think I'll stay away from that hobby, (It would take too much money away from my SSS funds.)

yes we all need to stay away from stuff like this. I have way to many R/C vehicles and its really pricey stuff. I'd say I have close to 3500-4000 in R/C cars. luckily I have slowed down with them. heck the fuel alone is stupid. $30.00 a gallon for nitro.

yes we all need to stay away from stuff like this. I have way to many R/C vehicles and its really pricey stuff. I'd say I have close to 3500-4000 in R/C cars. luckily I have slowed down with them. heck the fuel alone is stupid. $30.00 a gallon for nitro.

Yea, stupid expensive.

http://www.torconitro.com/pro-rc-nitro.html