Dual tip placement advice?

Hey guys,

If I ever get a weekend free from hurricane panic mongering, I am going to finish up my exhaust. I have 4" magnaflow tips (2 of 'em) and am considering three exit places.

1) dual side exit (roughly the same place as the stock exit)

2) tradition truck split rear exit

3) corvette style center exit -- basically 2 4" stainless 15* slash cut tips right under the license plate

What do you think? because of the turbo, and the fact that I added a race muffler, the side exits appear to be the hardest, followed by the traditional truck exits, and the easiest looks to be the dual center. Do you think it would look weird?

I can't decide...

This is mine. Sorry it has been raining so my truck is really dirty, and this is the first pic I have posted because I just got a new camera an hour ago! :D

2 Magnaflow tips, Magnaflow hi-flo cats, and Dynomax turbo mufflers with x-pipe. Trust me it sounds NICE. :cool:

abh.jpg

This is mine. Sorry it has been raining so my truck is really dirty, and this is the first pic I have posted because I just got a new camera an hour ago! :D

2 Magnaflow tips, Magnaflow hi-flo cats, and Dynomax turbo mufflers with x-pipe. Trust me it sounds NICE. :cool:

abh.jpg

That is HOT! Berzerker, I'd like to change my vote for something like that! :D

abh.jpg

I was wondering if you could post a side pic. That looks like it would leave a lot of pipe showing on the side of the truck. Looks good from the back. :thumbs:

abh.jpg

I was wondering if you could post a side pic. That looks like it would leave a lot of pipe showing on the side of the truck. Looks good from the back. :thumbs:

why would you care? there is already a lot of pipe showing from the back.

I like that look though, very nice! :ughdance:

abh.jpg

Dang Makani, I was just wanting a pic of a side shot, I think they look nice. :yellow_loser:

abh.jpg

Dang Makani, I was just wanting a pic of a side shot, I think they look nice. :yellow_loser:

post whore ;)

abh.jpg

post whore ;)

Look who's talking, :thumbs:

Archived