Coolant expansion tanks

gmJake

I have had it designed and most of the parts cut out for the past year. I had it on the back burner due to lack of time but I think I will have some free time coming up to make one up and test it out. I do want to test it prior to selling so I know there aren't any issues with the design. I also made a cover for the stock tank which DGIEPS is sporting. I made that up one night just to see how it looked and he wanted it. It wasn't the best material to start with. I also made a cover for the brake master cylinder reservoir which took a ton of time.

Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

I have had it designed and most of the parts cut out for the past year. I had it on the back burner due to lack of time but I think I will have some free time coming up to make one up and test it out. I do want to test it prior to selling so I know there aren't any issues with the design. I also made a cover for the stock tank which DGIEPS is sporting. I made that up one night just to see how it looked and he wanted it. It wasn't the best material to start with. I also made a cover for the brake master cylinder reservoir which took a ton of time. Sent from my Motorola RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2

got any pics of these covers?? id be interested in that be cheaper and quicker than new resivors