silverado RST

BigTsBadSS

My buddy is geting one this week it is a short bed silverado with a roll pan with dual exuast out the back the interior kind looks like mine with no silver inserts it has a 4.8 with headers, exuast K&N intake and it's pcm is done it also has 20 inch wheels and its dropped with a bare brake kit. We test drove it on tuesday and I must say the truck is awsome. The truck is made by a company called Regencey and they only made 300 of these trucks it comes in red with black stripes or black with red stripes and its only 25000 :eek: . when he gets I will post some pics.

I found the link in the Joe Gibbs Post...here it is...Turn Up Your Sound!!!

http://www.regencyvans.com/rsthtc.htm

Hey only Red and Black? Guess the Blue ones could not be helped....

The Truck was designed by Chip Foose...

http://www.barrett-jackson.com/about/pressreleases/foose.asp

I have my doubts that this will even run w/ an SS:

"RST" Engine & Performance Features

Color Keyed Fuel Injection Cover

Heavy Duty Insulated Spark Plug Wires

K&N Free Flow Open Air Induction System

Heavy Duty Baer Brakes w/Oversized Drilled & Vented 4 Wheel Disc

Brake Rotors w/Color Keyed Caliper

Exclusive "Speedster" Style Chrome 20 x 9.5 Wheels

265/50/20 RSA Performance Radial Tires

Performance Designed & Enhanced Power Flow Exhaust System

Ceramic Headers & Regency Stainless Steel Exhaust Tips

Regency Sport Tuned Front & Rear Suspension

not much in the way of HP mods other than the intake, exhaust, and headers. :P

I remember that truck from a thread a while back, nice trucks. I can also say after driving a silverado with a 5.3 (dads truck) and also driving a silverado with a 4.8 (girlfriends truck) there's not much difference at all in performance. Atleast from what I could tell.

Is this the truck?

2004BJCCA2_6000_Rear.jpg

This is one of the threads. RST thread.

Hey BigTsBadSS see if you can get the part number for the spoiler that truck has. There are alot people that are interested.

the dealer here in Salisbury has 3 of them. 2 regualr cabs one black one red, and a red extended cab too.. same package.

I wondered if they were adding rebates to those too, guess they are. That's a great start for a sport truck. I like the interior package. When the money bucket fills back up, drop in a T56 and S/C or swap the motor out with a bigger V8.

Will the 5 speed handle a S/C 4.8L? Joe Gibbs does it, but I wonder if it will hold up. I need to look at this truck more seriously :driving:

Is this the truck?

2004BJCCA2_6000_Rear.jpg

This is one of the threads. RST thread.

Hey BigTsBadSS see if you can get the part number for the spoiler that truck has. There are alot people that are interested.

No problem when I go there this week I will ask the dealer to find me a part number.

Archived