silverado RST

BigTsBadSS

The dealer will probably not be able to get the part number from Regency. If they are like all the other Conversion Companies, it is a "Proprietary Part" and they will not sell the Spoiler to anyone that does not have one of their trucks. SLP did this years ago with their Hoods and specific parts for SS Camaro's and Firehawks. They do not want people trying to copy their Package and making a "Fake".

Most companies require a serial number of the truck it's going on and also will only sell to the dealer or a body shop if the part is damaged so don't be suprised if they don't sell it alone and don't hold your breath waiting to find out....it's one of those thing that keep getting ""forgot".

If by chance they are different, and do sell it...I would definately want one too!!

I wondered if they were adding rebates to those too, guess they are.  That's a great start for a sport truck.  I like the interior package.  When the money bucket fills back up, drop in a T56 and S/C or swap the motor out with a bigger V8.

Will the 5 speed handle a S/C 4.8L?  Joe Gibbs does it, but I wonder if it will hold up.  I need to look at this truck more seriously  :driving:

yes--so far on 6 psi the 5-speed tranny is holding up. we will see after 10 psi.

• 1 year later...

Archived