Stock pipes Magnaflow Muffler

AdamVRed03

Ok guys 03 SSS AWD. I have my stock exhaust intact. I would like the Magnaflow 12469 muffler 18" dual in dual out 3" pipes. What my question is how do you get this to match up with our pipes. I have read so far that our stock pipes that run into our mufflers are just shy of 2.75" outside dia. so I figured that can just slide into the new magnaflow and band clamp it down. but the rear section of exhaust i have researched and come with retaining the sock pipe and exit are infact 3.5". how would i get that to match and retain the stock rear pipe and tip and utalizethe rear hanger as well? I also do not have axcess to a welder. I am open to any sugestions just dont have the coin to do a whole exhaust. I have no reason to belive that this will increase performance just want the louder sound and my stock pipes flow just fine. i also have no big future plans for headers yet.

Adam the stock in and out are 2.75 and the magnaflow comes in either 2.5 or 3. So you need a small section of pipe modified and welded in for the 3" muffler on both the in and out. The dyno I use is just north of west bend and they do custom exhaust so they would be able to do this for you. My truck is exactly this. And you know my truck so there is absolutely no reason for an aftermarket exhaust system. Our stock exhaust with a muffler welded in will do Damn near anything you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Edited by shadowsniper3006 (see edit history)

• 2 months later...

Easy Brad we know your truck is faster.. I changed my sig when I kept havin gmjake and others when I first joind chime in and state what color was "faster". And Jacob didn't pull the trigger ont hat yet other things have taken priority. Ill have to look I believe was the 18" di/do 3" don't remember part #