Stock pipes Magnaflow Muffler

AdamVRed03

Adam the stock in and out are 2.75 and the magnaflow comes in either 2.5 or 3. So you need a small section of pipe modified and welded in for the 3" muffler on both the in and out. The dyno I use is just north of west bend and they do custom exhaust so they would be able to do this for you. My truck is exactly this. And you know my truck so there is absolutely no reason for an aftermarket exhaust system. Our stock exhaust with a muffler welded in will do Damn near anything you want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Brad do you have interior drone with the full magna flow exhaust?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Brad do you have interior drone with the full magna flow exhaust?

Yeah I would say I do(but not full exhaust, stock pipes with magnaflow muffler welded in). This is where the corsa exhaust really shines....but I believe the stock pipes with as new muffler support more hp. If you like I can try to get a normal driving in cab video for you. Or look up my screen name on you tube and there is vid of the speedo that you can hear some in cab cruise noise. Bare in mind I'm one of those of guys that would wear ear plugs in the cab if it ment I could pull 5 extra hp.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I am running dual round Magna flows but they exit in front of the pass side rear tire and was hoping more of a factory type exhaust might kill the drone.

I have the same as you just a dual in dual out and it's not bad at all. It sounds really good from the drivers seat.

Yeah I have the same setup but after driving for a few hours it starts getting to you around town its fine.I was just more curious if a full magna flow exhaust will cut the interior drone down.

Yeah, It's kind of loud but I have it dumped, If I had the exhaust run out the side in the factory spot or out the back I dont think it would be as loud...

thats how I have mine done also, dumped, I was just curious if it was about the same loud wise.

thats how I have mine done also, dumped, I was just curious if it was about the same loud wise.

I would say it's about the same, your muffler and my muffler are the same design 3" DI/DO with X built in>>>But yours could be a little louder because you have LTH's and no Cats....

I would say it's about the same, your muffler and my muffler are the same design 3" DI/DO with X built in>>>But yours could be a little louder because you have LTH's and no Cats....

yeah and it did get louder with the LT's and no cats, but not to bad really nice rumble.