Best way to call a member out?

please give them the business i hope it wasnt those centercaps with the ss emblem in them. because i was actually about to see if that guy still had those or if it was just a sticker he put on them. sorry about your luck. but to awnser your question yes let her rip call them out with forum name, email, personal info, and bloodtype. or just whatever youve got.

please give them the business i hope it wasnt those centercaps with the ss emblem in them. because i was actually about to see if that guy still had those or if it was just a sticker he put on them. sorry about your luck. but to awnser your question yes let her rip call them out with forum name, email, personal info, and bloodtype. or just whatever youve got.

i seen those another SS brother pointed me to eBay they are the same ones your talking about

**Topic moved to correct section**

Please keep in mind that there is another side to this story that has not been told. Before everybody jumps the bandwagon and persecutes the other party here, let's hear the other half of what happened. Posting the members name is okay, but try to refrain from posting your PMs on a public forum. Last, please keep this thread civil as turmoil of any kind will not be tolerated. Thank you.

The member is La SS

I like what you had to say

2006 Intimidator and I imagine you stay in contact with your buyer but the

thing is he doesn't respond to my PM. The last I herd from him was 12-16-12 and

this is his response “Omg, terribly sorry for

the inconveniance man. Shoot me your paypal and ill refund your money

immediately + lunch on me. I'll also re-mail the cap as soon as I get home.

Just got to my parents house. Been off shore for just under 2 months. Again

terribly sorry. I feel horrible. My mom has the package right here she said

when she went to go check on the house she seen the package on the door step

and its been here since. Again man I'm truly sorry. I'm not a scammer or

anything like that. Shoot me your paypal and ill fix this immediately”

-Jose

Still no response / center cap and I don't even care about the money.

i dunno theres always two sides like Dan said but... its been like 6 months!!! for a cap! and i dont care where you are, you can refund money from a cell phone on paypal. not saying this makes him a "thief" or a bad guy or anything.... but damn someone owes you an apology and some money back... thats just awful business.

Imagine if you bought a super charger and waited 6 months I'd be ready to buy a plain ticket and go head hunting and yes there three sides to every story one side the other side and the truth but 6 months really I say he shouldn't be selling things if he can't ship them period

This is the first time I have had a problem buying or selling on this sight. There are alot of good guy's on this sight. I just wish I could get a hold of him and find out what happened.