Best way to call a member out?

So I have been dealing with a Guy that is a member on the forum that has sold me a center cap and dose not seam to know how to ship a part. I originally payed for this part on 10-15-12 and he confirmed he received the payment yet he could never provide me with a tracking number. In December of LAST year he sent me a PM apologizing for not sending the part and said he would refund me the money and still send me the part but as you might guess I have seen neither.

So my question to you is how should I go about calling this person out?

Is it a bad move to use his Forum name / post the PM messages between him and myself ?

I would use his forum name and post the PM's.... He obviously doesnt care, so i think others should know not to deal with him and his business practices.

I would use his forum name and post the PM's.... He obviously doesnt care, so i think others should know not to deal with him and his business practices.

use his member name and put him on blast. I don't care who it is. thats not right. heck even if I was the seller I feel it would be the right thing to do. you just don't do stuff like that. I don't care if its $10.00 or $100.00 dollars its still your money that you get up and go to work for everyday. people shouldn't go that low and take your money and not send you your parts.

use his member name and put him on blast. I don't care who it is. thats not right. heck even if I was the seller I feel it would be the right thing to do. you just don't do stuff like that. I don't care if its $10.00 or $100.00 dollars its still your money that you get up and go to work for everyday. people shouldn't go that low and take your money and not send you your parts.

X2!

Blast off! :M16:

This forum is a tool. Use it to help yourself as needed.... Sounds like theft to me. He may have the best of intentions, but its not difficult to take the part to a post and parcel store, have it packaged and shipped then provide you with tracking.

X3 we need to know who not to give business to!!

Tbss owners are shady as $hit! Hahaha silverados UNITE! Haha let that scammer have it! Post his name on billboards! I always check there status to see when they were on last! And if you pm when their on then they know it and don't answer. Let em have it!

Edited by JF-03-SS (see edit history)

I had something similar to this situation happen to me, except I was the seller and someone else was the buyer of some atv parts off my quad. I sold some atv parts to some guy in New York, he paid and I shipped them and provided him with a tracking number. Problem was the post office messed up the address. Clerk miss typed the address for the label on their computer and the atv parts ended up lost somewhere up in New Jersey. Parts were never recovered, I tried to get the post office to find them and did all I could to try to get them to find the package. They never tried and never found it. So buyer asked for a refund. I didn't refund his money yet, but I am going to just because I feel it is the right thing to do. Money just makes enemies and cause trouble and pain and hate between people. I just don't want to be known as someone who is greedy and takes money from people. Guy is cool about it so far and he is not like mad, he is just disappointed and so am I.

Edited by 2006 Intimidator SS (see edit history)