upcoming race for $100

RU18YET

I have a race planned with a friend who has a lt1 z28 and a really big head. We raced naturally aspirated and i beat him by alot but his 60' was a 3.2 lol. then we raced again with the same 60' but i reacted better and he barely beat me. he trapped 98mph and he thinks he can beat me on spray. BUT its a roll race from 20mph(nitrous sprays at 3000rpm=20mph) so what do you guys think. i trapped 105mph on a 100 shot.

so my truck (traps 105) vs lt1 z28 (traps 98)

What do yall think? i'm pretty sure it wont even be close since i saw how he barely pulled on me N/A

I was just hoping i wasn't the only one that felt that way. He really thinks hes going to win too. he obviously has no clue what a 100shot does. it took more than a second off my 1/4 time and i cant even spray out the hole.

btw he was running 14.4s @ 98 w/ 2.3 60'

I think I'm right around your 1/4 time on my setup. Looking into add a 100 to 150 shot myself. Gonna try for some 12's. my buddy has an 07 vett that runs really good and he wants to run me. I'm not gonna tell him about my secret weapon lol

my 60' kills my time but im trapping 105. when i get my 3600 yank i should be able to cut a 1.7ish 60'(i can spray out the hole) and run a 12.4et. ive heard the rule of thumb is every .1 on 60' is .2 on 1/4 et. whats your 60' with 3000 circle D?

Does your friend have slicks? if not you should beat him with your mods +100 shot

Edited by RU18YET (see edit history)

My 60ft is a consistent 1.86. My buddy doesn't have slicks as far as I know. I haven't run the 1/4 so far just the 1/8. But so far so good. I'm pretty happy with it.

thats a nice 60ft! This $100 im going to win will go towards a stall. Ill video the race too. it is planned to happen this thursday. hopefully no one talks any sense into him by then..

Hopefully he didn't slap a 75 shot on. Yeah I'm pretty sure you won't have a prob with him. Thanks also my 60 isn't to shabby. Can't wait to get back to the track.

• 6 months later...