Beat a Roushcharged Raptor on only a 50shot

RU18YET

would this be a 6.2 L Raptor or a 5.4 L Raptor...? people dont seem to realize- the 5.4 L Raptor runs 16s, and the 6.2 L runs low 15s/high high 14s with a tail wind :lol:

good race either way :thumbs: funny thing is, most of those people who dont realize it are the Raptor owners :lol: (i love these trucks ford guys, not flaming anyone- they drive great look great and are built great- but fast is one thing they are NOT lol)

EDIT: now i can see the "6.2 L" badges on the doors.. nvm!

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

^^^^Exactly, those Raptors are BA but they are not made for speed but unstoppable in places where other trucks cannot go. Im also curious what engine it is. Regardless, great kill man. :chevy:

Lol what no Vaseline.

hell no! at that price, its more like a gang rape :jester::crackup::idiot:

and to make matters worse, it clearly does ACTUALLY put 500 WHP down, theres no way in hell. i know i know im sure he had a dyno chart... if i had a dollar for every faked/edited dyno sheet OR they just print someone elses sheet entirely.... well id have like $26 :lol:

hell no! at that price, its more like a gang rape :jester::crackup::idiot:

and to make matters worse, it clearly does ACTUALLY put 500 WHP down, theres no way in hell. i know i know im sure he had a dyno chart... if i had a dollar for every faked/edited dyno sheet OR they just print someone elses sheet entirely.... well id have like $26 :lol:

he trapped 102 so he was definitely making a decent amount of power and he said his truck weighed 6500lbs

he trapped 102 so he was definitely making a decent amount of power and he said his truck weighed 6500lbs

i know but thats still not right. not sayinig your truck isnt as fast as you think or anything like that... im just saying HIS truck isnt what he thinks. and they are 6k lbs btw. not much different than your truck