Storage box = Sub box anyone accomplish this???

anything is possible, my only concern would be sound, theoretically the plastic would flex and maybe pop with a decent amount of power pushed through it, i make my steel roof panels resonate i could only imagine if it were plastic

I see now. Could always fiberglass the inside of the box and somehow mount the subs. It can work. Anything is possible. Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I just wouldn't waste the time honestly. I have thrown around the idea myself. I have one of these storage boxes in storage with a broke hinge. Best bet if you want that type of look is to go with this. The MTX Thunderform.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5059/5460151089_4cd3f6dc6e_z.jpg

I see now. Could always fiberglass the inside of the box and somehow mount the subs. It can work. Anything is possible. Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

I just wouldn't waste the time honestly. I have thrown around the idea myself. I have one of these storage boxes in storage with a broke hinge. Best bet if you want that type of look is to go with this. The MTX Thunderform.

I agree.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

thunderforms are nice lil addition

I did change my storage to a sub box. I have a single box expanding under the whole seat with 2-10" subs facing down at the carpet. The box is also ported with PVC pipes of 1-1/2" for each sub to have crisp sound.

I did change my storage to a sub box. I have a single box expanding under the whole seat with 2-10" subs facing down at the carpet. The box is also ported with PVC pipes of 1-1/2" for each sub to have crisp sound.

Any pics of the fifnished project? Does it sound alright?

Tuning is going to be insanely high with such small ports.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2