F/S Tinted tails and stock hood....

notch331

Whats up Everyone,

I had sold my truck a few months back and have a set of stock tinted tails light (Med tinted) sprayed professionally. Also have a stock hood in black, always used Adams polishes every wash.

Tails:SOLD

Hood:$125 + shipping

Also have more pics if needed.

Thanks All for your time.

Adam

post-18772-0-56993000-1364261112_thumb.png

post-18772-0-03479400-1364261131_thumb.png

post-18772-0-91628400-1364261233_thumb.jpg

post-18772-0-40028800-1364261299_thumb.jpg

Edited by tWiStEdSs03 (see edit history)

From the military!???? Sorry buddy but you are wrong lol no one told you to leave your truck outside while you deployed. You could have easily put her in a storage, or thrown a car cover on her. Not trying to be a douche btw

I've been there, done that and know this from experience

3 deployments, 1 to iraq and 2 to afghanistan. The lot that the military would contract out to store personal vehicles was an outdoor lot. The people that ran it were awesome, but that doesnt help with the sun on your clear coat. Sure, you could store it on your own and pay for it but I never had the money for that. The lot wouldnt put any covers over the vehicles even if you provided it. Way to many vehicles being stored. Now I have the clear coat peeling off my truck faster then your girlfriends panties on prom night.

Living in the barracks there was no other option. http://www.semperfivehiclestorage.com/Photos.php Here is the link to the storage site. Again, they did have indoor storage. But it is would have been out of pocket.