Zippy?? Where are you?

Jroc

Can you guys help me to get a hold of zippy? I have pm'ed him plus called and emailed him but got no response I am installing my procharger in a few weeks and need to get a tune.

Thanks.

There was a thread similar to this a few weeks back. Zippy and his shop mate chimed in and said he has been super busy. Best bet is to call his shop and ask for him. Not gonna get anywhere texting him like we used to. Ill post a link to the thread and his shop email/phone number when I get to my PC, unless someone beats me to it. I need some tuning help as well. Gonna put I a new trans/stall converter.

Ill mention it next time I talk to him, I usually talk to him once a week or so. Like said he is very busy, the tuning he does on here for us and other forums is all stuff that he does from his own during his own time away from work, on top of having a shop to handle. He will get to you, im sure he isnt intentionally ignoring you.

Not there is anything bad here, but I'm going to close this thread because we don't need another one open. If anyone has any usefull info to add please contact me or any of the other mods. As always if any one has any comments or concerns always feel free to contact the mod staff or an admin.

Brad

I'll reply to this and I haven't read all through the posts, but on to the point. In the first post I see where it says he was trying to reach me by phone, but I don't see anything of the sort on either of my phones. I keep 2 phones on me at all times.

There is absolutely no reason at all why someone can't reach me and needs to post a "Where are you" post.

I have said this before and will continue to say this. E-mail and PM's are not the way to reach me. Call me and if you don't reach me, wait a bit and call again. I pay for 2 phones with a work and personal number of which both are posted and I use both all through the day. If you want to talk to me, call...

231-638-1981

702-406-0333