2014 Camaro with Z/28 Package

Have you guys seen the new Camro?

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f63/2014-chevrolet-camaro-ss-117321/

They made a few minor changes, not sure if I like the new taillights

Im really excited about the return of the Z/28

http://www.gminsidenews.com/forums/f70/gmi-first-look-2014-chevrolet-camaro-z-28-a-117322/

I'm sold on it. I'm glad they held up to the Z/28 expectations. If it was a SS with a body kit and a few suspension tweaks and interior styling, there would be an uproar. They came to the table with their cocks out on this one. Dropping in the LS7! Great work! I'd love to see this with a supercharger set up. It'd be nice if they kept the options, and went to a fiberglass body like the vette to keep weight off, but that's why they are called options. You can still have them if you wish (such as A/C) and a fiberglass body would put it into the vette price range as well. Anyone see the expected sticker price yet?

only issues i see.. no AC on some models (id require it), no trunk matting, no sound deadening.. all in the name of weight savings.. and only 1 speaker..

i get a fast track car. but for 40 grand.. i want all that still in there..

x2

I am a big camaro guy i dont fancy the new grille kind dosent look like it belongs on the car! and the tail lights are ugly lit up and in general look like a volt or something. but shut off they do look like the old 67-69's lights, they did jet some stuff right tho like the 7.0L LS7 it might grow on me still ! because is big money for an engine and there aint much else to the car like a base model!

I would rather has a ZL1 even know this one is going to be faster and lighter this car is going to be a real track car that's about it in my eyes and one expensive dd. but the recaro buckets seats will be an optional on all the cars now i like that! I wonder what one of those rotors would cost to swap on to a regular car!

Edited by ssfast (see edit history)

I want to like the camaro but its just so hard. Its ugly as F and way too expensive! I'm sry but the new 5.0 is just a way better deal. Try again gm

Ur officially banned lol jk

At first the tail lights were kinda weird but the more I look at then the more I kinda like them

i love the changes. finally they made the car they should have made since 2010. excellent! i cant wait to see the z in person

X2 I really like them. And to me the mustang need some upgrades it's butt ass ugly.