information on production of gemtop tonneau cover

cmoney23

I called sts lids yesterday and talked with a guy that said their looking for a manufacturer to start making the gemtops again. So hopefully sometime in the near future these will be available to us again...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hay chad does it have to be a gem top

Doesnt have to be. but i want one thats flush. Im not a fan yet of the speedstur. Dont get me wrong its a pretty bad ass tonneua, but for me i dont like what the did with the rear section how the bottom hangs down so far. Im just looking for something flush. Thats why i want a gemtop, So i may just go with a vinyl one cause it lays flush... Im stumped for now though.

Jason !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You been holding out on me brother.. Thats it man. Dude i seriously just jumped outta my seat with joy... Prolly gonna get one as soon as i find out how much they cost...

Im so stoked

Dammit.. I just tried calling them and their closed on sunday... Ill be calling 1st thing in the morning.. Man jason, you really came threw this time! I may owe you a finders fee for this one.. Ty so much bro!!