Another low profile tonneau cover discontinued

cmoney23

Yep, the gemtop Flush aluminum one I have is near impossible to get now too... And it would take a bed wing!!! Grrr I wanted a hard cover on JGP but didn't wanna loose OE wing :banghead: hate soft covers personally. Seems best and only option is Gaylord with speedsturr

What I'm thinking is Kelley your pretty handy what's the chances you chould make a flush aluminum cover solid mounted to the bed with a SS logo polished mounted on top that you could unbolt and paint the cover and bolt the logo back on all polished up with something inbetween to prevent rubbing of the paint am I over thinking this or is this something we all would rock it would have to be some what light tell me what you think

If there's enough interest, we can look into making a custom aluminum 50 lb or less cover. Yes we can put polished logos on lol. Taylor aka 907blownss had mentioned something about doing a custom cover so if you get enough interest and serious buyers we can build the baddest cover there ever was or will be...! With option of molded in ISS wing or JGP style wing

Now we're talking and who better to build one then someone who also loves the SS what do you think a cover like this would cost. you already have access to SS paint codes blue silver red and black so that would be easy I'm thinking just inside the bed flush with the bed sides with SS letters being 1' tall and 1'6" wide or bigger

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

I'd be interested in a cover like that. I've been in the market for a cover but can't seem to find the right one, I also like the speedstur option but do not want a heavy cover on the back of my truck. I have been looking at the bakflip covers because they are light weight but not a big fan of the sectional designs with no wing.

If there's enough interest, we can look into making a custom aluminum 50 lb or less cover. Yes we can put polished logos on lol. Taylor aka 907blownss had mentioned something about doing a custom cover so if you get enough interest and serious buyers we can build the baddest cover there ever was or will be...! With option of molded in ISS wing or JGP style wing

I think we should try and experiment, we can use my truck to get it perfect. I hate my cover and want to get nice low profile one and we can take it from there. We should also do Vmax and VHO ones.