Another low profile tonneau cover discontinued

cmoney23

I think we should try and experiment, we can use my truck to get it perfect. I hate my cover and want to get nice low profile one and we can take it from there. We should also do Vmax and VHO ones.

now where talking custom covers for everyone lets keep the momentum going shit if these company's stopped making covers that people want well just have to make our own

Im out !!! Just Snagged a flush mount. Google checkmate fx tonneau cover to check it out!!! Exact same as a gemtop!!

dgiepss has a checkmate. awesome cover but a pain to paint, and with what a perfectionist he is it was done 3 times. does yours have the gel coat already?

Not sure yet. I wont have it till july. I gave a member on here the money to go buy it because its in virginia and the member lives in virginia close by. So hes gonna check it out and buy it. Guy says its mint and seals are mint. Then hes gonna buy it store in his garage till july and hes gonna be in my area in july and were gonna meet somewhere. Gonna save me $300 in shipping fees. Just gotta wait 4 mo. Atleast i got one for $250. My buddies a painter and hes gonna paint the checkmate and my iss wing for free and im gonna help him lower is truck. Thats the trade off.