As promised, no more new GM vehicles for me-my new tow pig for the SSS

kcsilveradoss

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My father has always had a contract with GM for all his company vehicles, recently he told me he's going to be switching to ford...I can understand I guess, maybe you get more bang for your buck. But no matter how much bang I still think and always have thought since they went to the smooth body styles back around 2000's they look hidious. With the exception of the raptor. But that's the only exception in my book.lol but anyways good luck with ur new buy, hope you hate it and buy another Chevy! ;)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Nice truck I bought an 07 f150 harley last year. Love the truck I came fully loaded with 41k on it. Haven't really done anything to it. Except I just picked up a saleen hood and I'm getting it tuned next month!! I like mine but really like the styling of the new ones!!

I think your truck would look nice with a little lift I will make for a nice looking tow rig!!

Fighting the urge to tune it. Most folks are touting 60 whp from tunes on these. 360 whp sounds nice right about now. I drove an SSS the other day and it made me miss mine, so I'm hoping this will help get the ball rolling on finishing it.

Very nice. I am a die hard Chevy guy, but TBH, I dont care as much for the new NNBS Chevy trucks. I love the looks of the new Fords, especially the FX4 with the dark wheels and lights, and black grill. Congrats. If I were buying new, I would definitely consider one. And I know a few guys with the ECOBOOST and they are happy with it so far. I am anxious to see how they hold up in the long term. May be the future of full size trucks? Again, love the truck.

I will admit, it would be a hard toss up between a NNBS Chevy or the new Ford. There is a truck just like your new one that hangs out in the parking lot at work. But it is charcoal grey. I catch myself every time I see it saying "Level the front end, and some meaty tires, and it would be good to go." I don't blame you, the back seat room is crazy roomy. I rode in a '10 for about 3 hours one way to a car show, and it was smooth sailing. The backs seats are a little to firm for my behind though. I guess our Chevy seats could spoil a guy though.

nice choice. our dealership owner has a platinum ecoboost for a demo and ill drive it occasionally and its got power all day. plus the turbo sound is more noticeable than i expected. gotta tune it. i read its a world of difference