As promised, no more new GM vehicles for me-my new tow pig for the SSS

kcsilveradoss

I'm sure most of you know, the local GM dealers as well as GM "customer assistance" would not take care of some concerns I had on my 2012 Regal GS. I usually go through vehicles pretty often, so I decided it was time to pick up a new one. It has been a long 13 months since I last had that new car smell. After watching these day in and out at work. I couldn't resist the urge anymore. Figuring once my SSS build is finished (if that ever happens LOL), I will need something to tow it to the track. Plus I don't do too much hauling in the SSS anymore. Anywho, onto the pics. And bring on the haters, but I was left no choice and Ford has brought their A game with function, styling, and power as of late.

20130331_105139_zps1b596a7c.jpg

20130331_105131_zpsa50e87db.jpg

20130331_105120_zps45fba350.jpg

20130331_105103_zps9b564ea9.jpg

20130331_105222_zps7469d342.jpg

20130331_105209_zpsfab7fb10.jpg

20130331_105152_zpsf6db4674.jpg

one of the regal-a shame, I LOVE this car

20130330_183333_zps7f0ccf7a.jpg

and another of the wifes new daily-1998 gtp, 115k loaded, foose 20's, slp intake, 3.4 pulley etc. Runs pretty strong

20130331_1317181_zps152f0f25.jpg

plans for the truck include front license delete, front window tint, and removal of FX4 stickers. Window tint appt tomorrow. Other stuff was done the first day LOL. Still considering changing up the suspension, cannot decide whether to go up or down with it. LMK what you all think

Shaun

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always been a die hard GM guy. But as i get older I have opened my selection t other vehicle's. as mush as I have never liked fords they are starting to grow on my. will I ever only buy just fords probably not. but there are a few fords I wold own. I would really like a SVT raptor. anyways you have pretty sweet new tow rig. I like the ecoboost trucks. I would rock this truck. i must say ford has stepped up its game. but If i ever buy a tow rig it would have to be a Duramax or cummins thats just me. Im not a power stroke fan at all.

I think it would be funny when I get the "oh, had to buy a ford to pull your chevy huh?" Please wait while I get the truck off of the trailer. LOL

I think it would be funny when I get the "oh, had to buy a ford to pull your chevy huh?" Please wait while I get the truck off of the trailer. LOL

Nice truck. I guess im 1 of the few on the site that likes ford trucks. They make an excellent trucks. The power of the ecoboost is nice, i was able to test drive 1 about 3 months ago. The only thing i wasnt a fan of was the engine sound, but im sure i could get used to it in time.

ok I'll bust ya chops If your ford breaks down at least your Chevy can take you home LOL remember you asked for it

Nice new tow truck Shaun. I think that I would lower it, or at least, level it and I'd take the running boards off of her and get rid of the chrome rim around the taillights.

The silver coupe is a nice looking ride.

Transmission install is still waiting on warmer weather, but I am sure getting curious as to what it's going to do for the truck.