Fiberglass iss wing

Nope...I installed everything myself, trailered the truck to him and he tuned it for me... then drove home. Don is a cool guy, wished he were more local.

i know I can't wait to drop my truck off for cam and a couple other goodies in a couple of months I found him by accident and he's only one town away I was telling a couple of guys on here about him but they couldn't believe his prices on a cam install

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i installed one on my homie ride 2drchevySS it was kind of a bitch i have to sand down some parts to get it to fit right but we got in on looks sweet ! i think he got it from some body that makes them in tx, and the bolts that go on the tail gate can get them from gmpartsdirect.com

Hey tx wing guys we want bolt on ready for paint wings is that to much to ask what's the point of priming it if you have to sand it to fit and prime again before paint its fiberglass its not going to rot in the box getting shipped

Hey tx wing guys we want bolt on ready for paint wings is that to much to ask what's the point of priming it if you have to sand it to fit and prime again before paint its fiberglass its not going to rot in the box getting shipped

go buy an oem one if you want to complain. Be grateful people make replicas and at an affordable price.

Had you sanded as I said, this would had been a fairly easy fix. Thanks for bashing though. Just gave me a heads up on how I should be more careful on these wings

This was literally a 8-10 minute fix with the D.A sander. I could tell you did not do a thing I had suggested. But that's ok. At least I'm aware of what needs to be done.

Edited by hpnotq4.8 (see edit history)

Go buy an OEM one and you can bolt it right up without body work. Problem solved. If you don't like the alternative then don't buy it, pretty simple.

Thanks for the back up. I stand behind every spoiler I sell, this just showed me how much more I should pay attention to detail so they fit perfect.

Like I said I've sold 300, with very few problems, hopefully after this, just bumps my reputation rather then hurting it

Thanks for the back up. I stand behind every spoiler I sell, this just showed me how much more I should pay attention to detail so they fit perfect.

Like I said I've sold 300, with very few problems, hopefully after this, just bumps my reputation rather then hurting it

Yeah man. You're in the clear. Haha im still waiting for you to text me back and sell me one!

Should look pretty sweet when its done. I promise i wont send it back. Ive got a DA sander and am pretty handy. :cool:

Yeah man. You're in the clear. Haha im still waiting for you to text me back and sell me one!

Should look pretty sweet when its done. I promise i wont send it back. Ive got a DA sander and am pretty handy. :cool:

Don't worry lol this time ill be more careful. Lol

And unfortunately I don't remember who is who but by tomorrow I should know more or less once I'm ready to ship. Today I finally settled and fixed this problem

I bought one from him as well and like stated above...nothing a lil sanding can't fix,I'm sure who ever is going to paint it for u should know a bit about sanding etc...I mean you are gonna have to get it painted after all right?.