Fiberglass iss wing

Mine mocked up fine... But painter said he's having a bit of trouble matching the paint so i had to get him the paint code, which i figured he should of been able to get himself. But oh well. We'll see how she turns out soon!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine mocked up fine... But painter said he's having a bit of trouble matching the paint so i had to get him the paint code, which i figured he should of been able to get himself. But oh well. We'll see how she turns out soon!!

Cmoney..so what are your plans on let's say keeping your bed rough dry when u wash your truck,I know your planing on getn a t-cover that will work with the spoiler down the rd but that's a reason why I haven't installed my spoiler lol

I bought a vinyl one. From skolman91. Hes a member here. Im using that right now.. So yes i have 3 tounneau covers at the moment! Gotta sell the arrival blue one first. Then when i get my checkmate painted and installed ill sell the vinly one! Thats how i roll man. Buy and sell. Wanna buy a 400 HP jag.. http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3709596372.html Ill sell to you for $8500 ?

Lol believe me man can't hustle a hustler lol I made a living for more than a yr without a job from just flipn 4k into 5-6-7... Takes time an dedication but u get there eventually lol. How much do those cost new? I'm kinda getn desperate to throw that spoiler on my truck. I was saving it for the rcsb I have in progress but that project is in hold now haha. I have my first kid on the way so everything's on hold for now.

Edited by 1skss (see edit history)

Tell me about man. Im buying a house in 3 months... LOL... Ive sold about 4 cars in the past year. Banked all the profit from those into a savings acc. for my down payment on a crib for the family. As long as i make sure my wife and kids are set my wife lets me get away with alot as far as relating to my SS. She knows i love it!

"Hey man. Cant quite match your custom paint, what should we do?".

"Its stock dude. Look it up"...

Hahaha. Thats awesome.

Lol congrats on the house!! Will be looking into that my self in the next 6months or so. All the shit I have on my Ss has been from that money I somehow managed to generate "legally" till this day haha. But yeah I had to slow my roll on the Ss I felt like if I didn't buy or do something to it I wasn't comfortable lol

Hey tx wing guys we want bolt on ready for paint wings is that to much to ask what's the point of priming it if you have to sand it to fit and prime again before paint its fiberglass its not going to rot in the box getting shipped

dont ever buy a BSER roll pan i would hate to see your comments on that if your bitching about this LOL .BOTTOM LINE IS ITS FIBERGLASS its not going to be perfect and there will be some elbow grease involved to get it perfect. props to the guy making them.