Vegas Bachelor Party looking for suite for 8 - 10 people?

Ruben525

So a few of my buddy's and I are going to Vegas for my bachelor party we'll be checking in August 30 and checking out September 1st. It's gonna be 8-10 of us were looking for a suite on the strip anyone know of any good deals/hotels? Any ideas on things to do out there incase we missed anything? Thanks

Idk bro...I've been in a master suit at the ceasers and it got pretty $$$. Not to mention the strippers and alcohol involved lol. It's fun tho take a walk down the strip,hit up bars and what not just call the strippers to the suit,that's what we did and we had a ball lol

I have not been to, this guy named Alan had a fun idea :cool: (Rayman took it to the next level which Im not recomending)

If your not planning on spending a lot, just give it a shot once who knows you may win. We cannot gamble in state and I never have. I dont even know if you can gamble in CA but it'd be fun to say you did Vegas.

Idk bro...I've been in a master suit at the ceasers and it got pretty $$$. Not to mention the strippers and alcohol involved lol. It's fun tho take a walk down the strip,hit up bars and what not just call the strippers to the suit,that's what we did and we had a ball lol

Yea strippers and alcohol are a must. Hopefully we don't get too over charged. I'm gonna call around on Sunday and try and get prices

Yea bro I'd start booking right now that way u can sort of get a good deal. I think we paid like 1300 for 2days but we had a bad ass suite!! I'd check the palms!!'

Yea the palms is nice but kinda wanna stay on the strip

If you wanna stay on the strip be prepared to pay a pretty penny especially for a large suite that will fit all 8-10 of your buddies. I would suggest booking one medium size suite at a hotel, and use that as your "hangout" place, then everyone else can stay in regular rooms.

All the hotels have a different assortment of Suites. The Aria, Winn, Encore, Venetian, Palazo, Belagio, Mandalay Bay, and the Monte Carlo are some of the best hotels on the strip, but of course they are not cheap. I personally think the Monte Carlo may be the best (besides the Palms) for what you want to do. I have stayed at quite a few of the hotels down there, so let me know if you have any other questions.

Edited by diggerdan11 (see edit history)

I just had a nice night in a Bella View suite at the Palazzo. We were on the 43rd floor looking over the strip and with 7-8 people on the big L-shaped couch playing drinking games there were still 3-4 chairs around another table. I dropped a bunch of points for the room so they wouldn't give me the actual cost but the standard reservation was around $399/night... not sure how much the upgrade to the suite would've added on from there. Just call up and ask around.

Excalibur and Luxor are nice too and a little better on price. Palazzo has been fanciest by far.