Should I powder coat the wheels white for my DD

shawnss

So I bought these KMC slides last summer from a buddy. they weren't taken care of the best. they are not really bad but do have some flaws. So I'm thinking of having them powder coated white to match the truck? or just leave them chrome? Im on the fence about it. I kind of want something different. there is no trucks running round my area so I have never seen a truck in person to know if I would like it or not.

heres the wheels on the truck in chrome but I'm thinking of PC them white. to match the truck now has a white front bumper and I will be removing the chrome rock trim also.

the chrome bed rail bars have been removed along with the front bumper is now white. I will be removing the chrome rocker trim,

IMG_7517.jpgIMG_7482.jpg

here it is with the Z71 removed and bed rail bars removed.

IMG_7531.jpg

Edited by shawnss (see edit history)

110% stay chrome. if you ever bolt them on the ss they would look weird or if you wanted to sell one day the price and market would be not so kind to white over chrome. plus the chrome looks sweeeeeet lol

The GMC needs A DRop!

Sense this picture it has been lowered. these were taken last year before the drop only went a few inch's down. Ive been looking for a set of 20s. but nothing yet. been looking for a factory set of 20 I like.

I say yes, powder coat white.. Love white on white.. I been tossing around the idea of plasti dipping my stockers white. I think it would look sick on arrival blue and be different.

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)