Terrorist suck

Aldofashow

^^Yes sir, this could is a bigger puss than we all that. Can't forget the elder brother calling "mommy" in Russia scared out of his mind right before he got dragged 45 feet by the Mercedes.

This would be great, he may not be able to speak again. Now only if he was paralyzed for life....karma. Word is his father is coming to Boston from Russia. Logan will be a zoo.

Another thwarted terrorist attack today: Amtrak/VIA Rail Canada's railroad line (Toronto to NYC, vice versa) was almost blown up but the CRMP/BP were able to stop it.

Edit - The train they were targeting was the "Maple Leaf" a jointly operated train between Toronto and NYC. VIA Rail operates the train from Toronto to the border, then Amtrak switches the crew, food, engines etc. to operate the United States section.

Edited by 03mass (see edit history)

Thank you Blwnaway, its nice to read those.

Turns out Al-Qaida is linked to the attempt on the Amtrak/VIA Rail thwarted attack, however this incident is not related to the Boston Marathon. Stand strong Canada and thank you for stopping this, it would have been devastating if this went off at NY Penn. We need a lot more security on Amtrak.

Thank you Blwnaway, its nice to read those.

Turns out Al-Qaida is linked to the attempt on the Amtrak/VIA Rail thwarted attack, however this incident is not related to the Boston Marathon. Stand strong Canada and thank you for stopping this, it would have been devastating if this went off at NY Penn. We need a lot more security on Amtrak.

no problem...tho the thing I found interesting is they didn't list the killing of the MIT officer. Unless I over read it?...I wounder if the state will pick that up?

what do you guys think about all of this ??

http://imgur.com/a/Nx8EU

I think it is sickening when there is so much clouded judgment that a logical conclusion cannot be made, so most people do nothing. I've never considered moving out of country until recently....

Idahoblkss, the guy who was stripped down naked on the city street was not suspet 1, he was another random person that they had to take precaution with. I have it on my dvr (that he is not a suspect 1), but this person was in the vicinity and these were the consequences to the best of my knowledge.

1000 petrol bombs were found in Bahrain to make the Formula 1 race a mess.

Another attack in Spain also thwarted.

If these guys didn't bomb the marathon then why a few days later were they in a gun fight and throwing grenades at chasing cops that theory may have made since if the after chase and hunt had not taken place but it is strange that in between the marathon and them getting caught that Obama was trying to pass a background gun law that by the way he was pissed that did not pass so yes it's a coincidence but I think that's all it is good plot for a movie though

So parents of speedbump and maggot (nicknames the terrorist's have been given in Boston) are coming to the US as early as tomorrow...the police are awaiting to arrest her on shoplifting charges as she stole from Lord and Taylor (about $1500).

Worst part is maggot (the one alive at Beth Isreal) confessed before they read him his rights....

So parents of speedbump and maggot (nicknames the terrorist's have been given in Boston) are coming to the US as early as tomorrow...the police are awaiting to arrest her on shoplifting charges as she stole from Lord and Taylor (about $1500).

Worst part is maggot (the one alive at Beth Isreal) confessed before they read him his rights....

i dont get why it matters , the f@#k face blew up a bunch of innocent people and in my book he doesnt have any rights . there should be a law put in place to where if you are trying to create a act of terror that you forfeit your rights as a citizen of the US.