First ss looking for suggestions

Albertanss

Hey guys finally got my first ss. It came totally stock just looking for what are must have add ons. And does anyone know where I can find molded paintable mudflaps?

I've put my rims on it and also magnaflow exhaust.

Thanks can't wait to see what this forum all has.

Grats on your purchase, if you're from the edmonton area feel free to message me, theres a few of us that meet up often in the summer with our trucks, you're welcome to check out the mods on our trucks and such and ask for help.

That being said, try to get a set of headers for your truck they do a lot for it, also HID's are a nice quick upgrade. The interior LED conversion is also a very nice upgrade for us. I'd also suggest a 2/2 lowering kit at the very least.

2012-07-26_07-58-11_558.jpg

picked these up at a gm dealer 50$ + paint

but as far as mods gavin pretty much covered to basics...custom tune,LT header,drop, LED swaps

congrats on the new truck should post some pics up and welcome to the site

Those mudflaps look mint, I love the look. Protects the lower panels a lot imo, even on clean roads. Congrats on the purchase, you can't go wrong with magnaflow. I would add a cold air intake and then tune it, see how you like the truck then. More power needed I would go with ARH headers. I have owned my truck for a bit, is stock and I am ready to do the same mods (cat back exhaust, air intake, and tune, headers later).

Once again congrats, the truck looks great.