i need my truck to sound like this

rickyrick562

actually the contrary... get a smaller blower and spin the piss out of it lol. thatll get you that sound :lol::jester:

1. get a fiberglass hood and remove hood insulation blanket

2. use the shortest, largest, most free flowing intake tube with the largest most open media filter

3. run as much boost as you can, smallest upper blower pulley and largest crank pulley. more blower RPM = more noise/whine

4. run an exhaust such as stock exhaust manifolds (no headers), high flow cats, and a corsa sport exhaust

do those things you will be as close to that as possible... and have the loudest blower possible for your setup/situation :thumbs:

Edited by kelleyperformance (see edit history)

actually the contrary... get a smaller blower and spin the piss out of it lol. thatll get you that sound :lol::jester:

1. get a fiberglass hood and remove hood insulation blanket

2. use the shortest, largest, most free flowing intake tube with the largest most open media filter

3. run as much boost as you can, smallest upper blower pulley and largest crank pulley. more blower RPM = more noise/whine

4. run an exhaust such as stock exhaust manifolds (no headers), high flow cats, and a corsa sport exhaust

do those things you will be as close to that as possible... and have the loudest blower possible for your setup/situation :thumbs:

Haha you might want to include a discalimer stating that this isnt exactly recommended. You dont wanna be responsible for anyone trashing their motor. :jester:

Haha you might want to include a discalimer stating that this isnt exactly recommended. You dont wanna be responsible for anyone trashing their motor. :jester:

this. This is how a lot of folks were getting the special "vented block" in the lightning community

Yeah. I didnt want a guest/newbie stumbing across this thread and think "MAN! I want my car/truck to sound like that!", and then use John's list above as a checklist and wonder why their motor blew up. Hahaha. That wouldnt be good.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)