Anybody been to the Bahamas? Have a few questions

Ruben525

i dont know if you can travel with water and snacks but that would save a ton of money. bottled water is pricey. best bet for cheap drinks is fountain pop. drank a ton of that there. most with rum in it but thats another story lol

atlantis is ok i was over there in 2000 when they were building it, and several times after that. youve got all kinds of fishing over there from deep sea to backwoods flats for reds, and bonefish. it is a pretty cool place, BUD LIGHT is EXPENSIVE!!!!!! but their local beer KALIK isnt bad u can get used to it. if youre not stuck on one place i'd reccomend punta cana, dominican republc. great place. or anywhere on the french side of st. martin / st. marteen

atlantis is ok i was over there in 2000 when they were building it, and several times after that. youve got all kinds of fishing over there from deep sea to backwoods flats for reds, and bonefish. it is a pretty cool place, BUD LIGHT is EXPENSIVE!!!!!! but their local beer KALIK isnt bad u can get used to it. if youre not stuck on one place i'd reccomend punta cana, dominican republc. great place. or anywhere on the french side of st. martin / st. marteen

Punta Cana DR is really nice ... The Beaches are incredibly beautiful ... Presidentie beer is OK, but u get used to it. We did a week all inclusive in Punta Cana DR, suite and flew first class for $1100 ea out of Boston ... Food was decent ...