WhiSSles build. pics to follow

fast4popper

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have always wanted to make it to car craft... I just never had the money or the time... BIR has Wednesday night street drags which is fun to do and meet up... Plus it is half way between us lol.. I don't like racking up the miles on my SSS it has 53k and I want it to stay in the 50's for ever LOL

I'm south west of the cities about 30 mins Car craft is SICK! Also in August there is a decent show near me for the car club twisted concepts. I'm thinking bout trying to have a meet sometime this summer. Bir would be fun for sure

Brandon, I just deleted it, so you're clear for now. ;)

I love/hate car shows cause I don't want anyone touching my baby LOL... There is a car show up here the last weekend in July thats pretty fun and has a big swap meet ( I got HPTuners Pro too if you want to do some Data Logging :pepsicheer:

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

I don't like racking up the miles on my SSS it has 53k and I want it to stay in the 50's for ever LOL

"Not putting miles on your SS is like not having sex with your girlfriend to make her more desirable to her next boyfriend"

-IdahoBLKss

Truck looks great! I'm jealous! I love those wiper cowls. I had one on my old truck. Took me two try's to put it on. Had to have it repainted after the first try and scratching the crap out of it!

Motor brackets powder coated or painted? Looks like coated? If its coated they matched the color to your paint spot on.

Yeah man... One day ill go through mine like you've done with yours. It looks so clean when everything is done right. :thumbs:

Im as anal (no homo) with my stuff as you are with yours. I cant sleep at night if i know something with that truck isnt perfect... Haha kinda like that time you got up just to go fix that hose clamp because it wasnt "perfect". Hahahaha.

thanks Kevin! that means alot coming from one of the baddest trucks i have ever seen!!

ive left you a few messages, man, life gets busy! hope all is well! and in case you didnt notice, I found out my intake leak... 3 bad cam lobes will get you every time!