WTB 44# injectors

BattleAxeSSS

Ive got 42# injectors with about 60k on them. No issues at all. I was JUST about to upgrade to 60#s, so if you're interested, ill go pull them right now and send them out to you and then order my 60#s. They were installed with my Radix. Let me know! :thumbs:

Yes they are plug and play with the stock harness. They'll plug right into the stock injector connectors. The 60#s are a little different. I was asking members who have went to 60#s and they said you have to splice in aftermarket connectors, add spacers to the fuel rails, etc. But you shouldnt have any fitment issues with the 42#s. What intake are you planning on running? Let me do some research and see what others are asking for used injectors. Ill PM you when i get more info. Thanks man.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

Im still running the stock intake manifold for the time being. Im in desperate need for injectors because i just did a heads, cam, stall, and other mods install over the week, and am currently facing some tuning issues due to my injectors being at 115%, lol. That works man, hit me back up with a price and we'll go from there.