Tips on keeping neighbors cats off my truck...

Blown 346

Put a coon trap out with some canned tuna and take them for a ride

thats what we used to do. my buddy got pretty excessive and took them for a ride to the lake once.... or just grab him and jam em in your neighbors mailbox. theyll get the message when they come home and pull their mail out!

seriously.. go to a barbar shop.. get a big bag of thier hair.. place it around where you want to keep them off of.. then (and im still not kidding) get BOXES of mothballs and put them everywhere..

i did that.. and kept all critters out of my yard for 3 years.

thats what we used to do. my buddy got pretty excessive and took them for a ride to the lake once.... or just grab him and jam em in your neighbors mailbox. theyll get the message when they come home and pull their mail out!

LOL I've done that and also threw them in the truck bed under my tonneau cover and took them for a nice long drive.

I like the mailbox idea. lol

The cats mainly come around and stir up trouble at night. The problem is I cant sit out there all night in the fornt yard and back yard. When I do chase them away, they go and hide in some big evergreens behind my house and watch me. Once I leave there back.

I feel your pain.....my neighbors cat would always come in my garage and walk on my car. Told to to keep her cat out of my yard several times. She said she couldn't control it.......well one day I haut had a super shitty day and came home to find her cat pissing on my car hood. That was the end of her cat. I shot it and threw it on her porch where her other cars hung out......amazingly her cars stay out of my yard now lol.

I don't recommend this but it worked for me

A buddy of mine used to mess with the neighborhood cats when he was a kid.....he lived out away from town and his road had all the mailboxes together at the end of the road. They were on a giant turn table and the mail man just rotated it and loaded them all......well he would grab a cat and stick in a box and start spinning as fast as he could. Then let the car out and watch it flop all over the place from being dizzy.......

Yeah he's not a "right" person lol

If the lady admits she cannot "control" her cats, Bad Ass Silvy has the answer. Any true animal lover or good owner can control their animals, unless they are outside cats.

I could ship you a honey badger that wiped out the cats where I live, just have to get it in the "have a heart trap"

I used to do this when I worked at an industrial yard. We had ferrel cats all over. As ferrel and smart as they seem, they'll creep into the trap for that food, then boom, door shuts, they gonna go nuts. But then you can relocate or drop off at shelter. One time I connected twine to the trap door,b4 he could even get that bite of food, BOOM, door shut, should of seen his face haha.

Edited by Bad Ass Silvy (see edit history)