compliments

RickRolled

I always smile when people comment how my "freshly waxed" truck looks when all I did was give it a bath with Adams products. Then they don't believe me its an 03' w/ 85k on it. She isn't perfect but still cleans up good for almost 100k.

Hate to bring up the big wheels since most here don't like anything over 22's,but my truck gets soo much attention It's ridiculous how much people admire it everytime I drive her lol

I had a guy ask me if my truck was brand new last year at the car wash and when i told him it was a 2003 the look on his face was priceless :ohmy: ... He said WOW that is one of the nicest trucks he has ever seen and said I took exceptional care of it... That made my day for sure.... :cool:

Lol I went thru a drive-thru the other day and I pulled up to the window and the kid said ur truck sounds weird u might want to get it checked out. I laughed and said ya I also have this weird whine when I step on the gas. Poor kid lol

It always feels good when someone has something nice to say about your ride...

I got a thumbs up from a chick in a GTO the other day, Then she poped her electric cutouts and was F'N gone !!!

Yep I got beat by a Girl !!! Bad !!!