went to put air in a low tire n realized under cladding drivers side rear wheel opening a small bubble of rust under it I know my frame is starting to rust paint showing its age but she only has 73,000 miles on it this sucks I do my best to keep her clean but o well ,bummer :(

I blame the city !! They should have to fix every single bit of everyone's rust at their expense. Not our fault we have to drive in the salt mixture that they make with all their chemicals when they salt the roads in the winter.. I would rather drive on snow and ice than that chemical mixture. It just destroys vehicles. Its total BS !!

I blame the city !! They should have to fix every single bit of everyone's rust at their expense. Not our fault we have to drive in the salt mixture that they make with all their chemicals when they salt the roads in the winter.. I would rather drive on snow and ice than that chemical mixture. It just destroys vehicles. Its total BS !!

X2 amen to that!!!