Syclone pics

Syclone613

Really you had to go and post these pictures lol. Nice sy. Looks clean. I have really wanted one of these for years. Even looked at a try last year and almost bought it. But after digging around and running the vin. There was something weird with the title so I walked always. If this sy doesn't sell buy tonight. Then I'm going to try and pick it up. But he already has another guy that might buy it today. Oh well I'll just have to keep looking on syty.net

Really you had to go and post these pictures lol. Nice sy. Looks clean. I have really wanted one of these for years. Even looked at a try last year and almost bought it. But after digging around and running the vin. There was something weird with the title so I walked always. If this sy doesn't sell buy tonight. Then I'm going to try and pick it up. But he already has another guy that might buy it today. Oh well I'll just have to keep looking on syty.net

i was guna say he put the iceing on the cake for ya here LOL!!

Those are awesome little trucks and yours is one of the cleanest i've ever seen. My uncle has one in his basement that he bought new, he drives once or twice a year that has around 2000 miles on it. It's never seen rain to my knowledge, he won't let me drive it either, I've only ridden in it once.

what wheels are those? camaro?? do you have a lug adaptor??

Nice ride for sure.

I think most 5 lug GM wheels fit the Syclone's without adapters. I have seen a lot of then with vette wheels on them. the biggest thing is the offset of the wheels.

Yes, they are 2011 Camaro 20s w/o spacers. The tires are not OEM Camaro size as they would not fit in the front w/o rubbing. Stock size is 245-45-20, Rear is 275-40-20.

These are 245-35-20 fronts 295-30-20 rears.

Edited by Jay-Syclone (see edit history)