8hnpSS

so as some of you guys already know ive been in the process of switching from a radix 112 to a procharger d1sc. at first i was going to do an install party at a felow members house but after being held up with priorities i decided to do it on my own. been taking trips to my storage unit where the truck is like once a week for the past 3-4 weeks and been piecing it all together. finally today with the help of a friend we finished it and actually got it moving out of the storage unit for the first time in 5 months (it was stored for winter). heres some pics from start to finish of the whole thing. still needs some minor touch ups and a tune badly but damn does it feel good to finally see her moving

first start up!!!

http://s292.photobucket.com/user/Niko9904/media/P1000980_zpse7d621ec.mp4.html

photo_zpsa6b436d3.jpg

photo6_zps1b4ff616.jpg

photo4_zps0d351c71.jpg

photo8_zpsb2c6c770.jpg

photo9_zpsb5b95e63.jpg

photo11_zps66329473.jpg

photo10_zps0c032265.jpg

Edited by 8hnpSS (see edit history)

haha thanks guys youl see some times dont worry.

chris kevin has been tuning my truck for years now i plan to have him dial her in soon

as of the alt it was a 205 amp but i had to take it off. it wouldn't clear my fuel cross over fitting so im back to stock