Well I finally did it

I actually got you to click on my post and start reading it....no sir actually I finally had my Flt level 7(thanks Kevin) transmission installed today along with my Circle D 2800 10.5 inch multidisc torque converter and I have an even bigger grin on my face than before.

I also have to thank Mark(Rockhead) and the gang at Riz Transmissions for the hook up and lunch at Sweet Lucies.u8a9adap.jpgara4ehuv.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Rich bastard no, Kevin gave me a hell of a deal on the transmission and the install?, well I drove almost 3 hours to get it installed because I got a hell of a good price on the install ( I left the house at 4am and got home at 6:30pm).

Hey Jesse what kind of a video do you want?, maybe I will let you drive her later this year that's better than a video right?

Anyway I will post a video in 2 weeks when my cam goes in.

Works for me Jim!! Sound like a deal!!! Can't wait to see and hear the truck!!

Also there's nothing like getting a good deal on parts/labor!!

I got a few things to do to my truck this year as well!!!

Free Otto!!

You gotta get more pics of your truck man... I wanna see that Speedsturr up close! Im ordering mine this summer. Im sure you're lovin that trans/stall. I cant wait to get mine finished up.

I will try this weekend I want to detail her so she looks purdy for you guys.

• 2 weeks later...

Im putting in a flt level 6 when i get back to the states as well as a tune and cooler. Im wondering if i can still use my stock converter until i save the dough to put a really good one in or is it a must to do it with this upgrade. Thanks in advance

Im putting in a flt level 6 when i get back to the states as well as a tune and cooler. Im wondering if i can still use my stock converter until i save the dough to put a really good one in or is it a must to do it with this upgrade. Thanks in advance

I'd wait till I could do it all at once. If your paying help to do the install it will get expensive to remove / install the tranny twice, and if your doing it yourself why go through all the labor twice?