Finally a spring time detail!

Very very nice. I love the silver birch/black combo. The tonneau cover and brake lights bring it together unlike any other SB/Black combo I have yet to see! Is that a Pace Edwards rollback tonneau cover?

Now get to work on the Onyx Black :chevy:

Very very nice. I love the silver birch/black combo. The tonneau cover and brake lights bring it together unlike any other SB/Black combo I have yet to see! Is that a Pace Edwards rollback tonneau cover?

Now get to work on the Onyx Black :chevy:

Thanks man. I love how it comes together. The cover is a Lorado I believe. It was on the truck when I bought it. Waiting to see if anyone catches on as to whats missing from the truck lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks man. I love how it comes together. The cover is a Lorado I believe. It was on the truck when I bought it. Waiting to see if anyone catches on as to whats missing from the truck lol. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

I can't figure out what it is??? Your business sign???

Also if I can get the funds together ive found my new wheels. Spokes will be black though. 22X9 up front and 22X10 out back. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

You gonna convert to a different lug pattern?

Thanks man. I love how it comes together. The cover is a Lorado I believe. It was on the truck when I bought it. Waiting to see if anyone catches on as to whats missing from the truck lol. Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

was gonna ask what bed cover that is. looks real good!

and my guess for whats missing...x2 on the business logo

Edited by bassmaster (see edit history)

Yup logo is gone. I no longer work for them. And no not converting lug pattern. All Bonspeed wheels are custom made to order. All the wheels they carry are available in both 5 and 6 lug patterns.

There are really pricey but if I could afford them I'd have a set of Huntingtons. And the ladder is missing in the pic as well

You know my pics all to well lol.

missing items: ladder racks like stated, and the chrome rims?

edit - is that Onyx black GearMup's old truck?

False statement! Truck never had ladder racks, just a ladder lol. Yea the rims were chrome. And yes that is Jeff's truck in the sig pic.