Kelleyperformance

The tow haul button will adjust trans only. I have mine take away 100% of my torque management, adjust shift points, and stiffen the crap out of the shifts.

Sent from Rezound using Tapatalk 2

If that's what you wanted to use it for yea. :) just wanted to say that it wasn't a whole different tune, just shifting.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

ya that the idea behind it like i said ive had the truck over a yr and half n never towed once so y not make it or what i need it for speed lol i plan to hit the track this month well see what the difference in times is cause it noticeably different on the street....ya i know it isnt 2 tunes just didn't really know how to explain it at the time... Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

So its a setting meant for WOT runs only? That'd be nice. You can still have a street truck and be comfortable, then at the strip, use tow haul to get the most aggressive and precise shifts to lower your times.

thats the idea I had behind it and John made it happen for me...like I said when I hit the track this month see what the really difference is ik it's something Edited by BLNAWAY (see edit history)

Well thanks a lot for the kind words guys, I really appreciate it :cheers: I do my best to put my passion into my work. I really love these LSx powered vehicles. I can never learn enough about them.

Alex I'm very glad to hear you like your tune, I put some extra time into yours. From reading your posts I know you like to toy Around with other cars on the street :D hope your custom decals came in undamaged. I'm always here if you have any questions or would like to do other work :thumbs:

About the "tow/haul" mode: what it does is totally allow full changes of EVERY parameter of the Trans, which any tuner knows is a HUGE part of a tune. I did make them fairly aggressive but wasnt looking to blow up your Trans :jester: just so everyone in this thread knows- with my tunes you can still tow OUT of tow/haul mode no problem, up to the rated capacity. So you actually didn't loose the use of your towing :thumbs: anyways thanks a gain for the kind words I'm glad we could make another happy customer :D

John :cheers:

I

Well thanks a lot for the kind words guys, I really appreciate it :cheers: I do my best to put my passion into my work. I really love these LSx powered vehicles. I can never learn enough about them.

Alex I'm very glad to hear you like your tune, I put some extra time into yours. From reading your posts I know you like to toy Around with other cars on the street :D hope your custom decals came in undamaged. I'm always here if you have any questions or would like to do other work :thumbs:

About the "tow/haul" mode: what it does is totally allow full changes of EVERY parameter of the Trans, which any tuner knows is a HUGE part of a tune. I did make them fairly aggressive but wasnt looking to blow up your Trans :jester: just so everyone in this thread knows- with my tunes you can still tow OUT of tow/haul mode no problem, up to the rated capacity. So you actually didn't loose the use of your towing :thumbs: anyways thanks a gain for the kind words I'm glad we could make another happy customer :D

John :cheers:

I

it really does show all the hard work you put in...the tune is spot on for what I wanted it to be like very much appreciated John you deffentaly made more than a happy customer but a long time one as ill be need parts for my cam swap your the man looking forward to doing a lot more business with you thanks again :cheers:

• 1 month later...

Yeah. Thats pretty neat. Keep us posted.

So its a setting meant for WOT runs only? That'd be nice. You can still have a street truck and be comfortable, then at the strip, use tow haul to get the most aggressive and precise shifts to lower your times.

well got to finally test out the 2modes at the track lastnight avg .2-.3 tents difference

Yeah. Thats pretty neat. Keep us posted. So its a setting meant for WOT runs only? That'd be nice. You can still have a street truck and be comfortable, then at the strip, use tow haul to get the most aggressive and precise shifts to lower your times.well got to finally test out the 2modes at the track lastnight avg .2-.3 tents difference

That's a good bit! What kinda times we talkin about? Any contact info for John?

That's a good bit! What kinda times we talkin about? Any contact info for John?

with it in normal mode I ran 15.2 s down to a 14.9 but with it in tow/haul I got my best time of 14.68 my highest in tow/haul was a 14.8