Kelleyperformance

Just want to give a huge thanks to John at kelleyperformance for the great job he did on my tune. I ended up sending my core down to John in FL I'm from IA I had my PCM back in under a week. Which is awesome.john is very knowledgable as most of you know. I first started off with the diablosport which was ok but nothing like this... I had what I now say as very little power gain with the diablo...truck really didn't have any power after 30 granted I've beat a few cars starting off the line as always AWD FTW but if I had a roll from anywhere above into low 3rd gear 28-37ish mph I was smoked....but now idts I had John do me a little special favor I got his awesome tune which has power at ALL speeds cruising 30mph mash it...it throws you back and goes..no lage in power..no hear engine rev n not seem to go like before....the power is always there now...but now for my lil xtra I've owned the SS about year n half and never towed once yet. So I had him program that to be a "track" setting and all I can say is holy F*****g s**t. I've never felt or ridden in a truck that throws you back or take off like this.... No matter what speed trust me almost feels like my SRT8 all over again :thumbsup: which is what I'm looking for outa this truck.....once again big thanks to John your the man :cheers: looking forward to doing more business with you though my cam swap build.... And I highly recommend anybody looking for a mail order tune check out kelleyperformance. He always keep me update I had less than a week turn around which included weekend and shipping from IA to FL and back thanks John

-Alex

Yeah man John is a great dude I've been to the shop a few times and he is on his game. I'm gonna have him do my engine build eventually lol. Glad to see you like your tune Alex.

I will be ordering a mail order tune also from him once I get my basic bolt-ons this fall. John simply is the nicest person, cares for his customers needs, has extreme knowledge with these trucks, and so much more I cannot even put into words. He is the reason I joined this site in 2008, even though I purchased my truck in 2005.

John, your the man. I look forward to business with you soon wether its for a tune, fuel filter or ordering a Corsa (unless the other cat back doesn't happen that you know about).

I will be ordering a mail order tune also from him once I get my basic bolt-ons this fall. John simply is the nicest person, cares for his customers needs, has extreme knowledge with these trucks, and so much more I cannot even put into words. He is the reason I joined this site in 2008, even though I purchased my truck in 2005.

John, your the man. I look forward to business with you soon wether its for a tune, fuel filter or ordering a Corsa (unless the other cat back doesn't happen that you know about).

exactly these were some on my main reasons of choosing him for my tuner...great guy

Yup john is a great dude! Definitely takes his time to do the absolute best job possible! I gotta go up soon to have my truck tuned now that the tranny is broke in. Can't wait. Glad everything went smooth for u Alex.

Yep! As busy as he is, he always makes the time to answer my stupid questions :haha:

Im always so eager to learn and i am always asking his expert opinion on things. He is the man. I will live further south one day, and when i do, i will definitely swing by his shop and give him lots of my money. :jester:

Yup john is a great dude! Definitely takes his time to do the absolute best job possible! I gotta go up soon to have my truck tuned now that the tranny is broke in. Can't wait. Glad everything went smooth for u Alex.

id love to be there in person some day....how is the new trans treating you btw....

id love to be there in person some day....how is the new trans treating you btw....

So far so good. No complaints at all. Even picked up .5 seconds at the track last time I went. So interested in what she's gonna do after the tune.

So the tow haul button is now a race mode... Awesome.. This has got me thinking..

Just so everyone is aware, its not in fact another tune. Just a change in shift points.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Just so everyone is aware, its not in fact another tune. Just a change in shift points.

So its a setting meant for WOT runs only? That'd be nice. You can still have a street truck and be comfortable, then at the strip, use tow haul to get the most aggressive and precise shifts to lower your times.

So its a setting meant for WOT runs only? That'd be nice. You can still have a street truck and be comfortable, then at the strip, use tow haul to get the most aggressive and precise shifts to lower your times.

If that's what you wanted to use it for yea. :) just wanted to say that it wasn't a whole different tune, just shifting.