Got my SS leveled out !!

Here she is. Pretty much leveled out. It does have a tenth of an inch of rake. Its so minute though. Now when i get some 22's she's gonna be perfect and the 22's with a 285/40 tire should fill up the fenders a little better than these 20's....

DSC_1021_zps7cffa93c.jpg

Hey cmoney23, do you know about how much the front end drops with per full turn of the torsion key bolt?

I have 3" LCA's up front then i can go another inch if wanted if i were to back them all the way out. When my drop was first installed i had em backed out and i was down prolly a bit over 4". Alignment shop said they wouldnt even attempt to give me an alignment because it wont even be close to there standards. Lol. And the cv's woulda been toast after a year prolly. I do drive my truck alot!! So i raised it back up. I think mines around 3.25 "ish" of an inch dropped up front. " EVERYONES SUSPENSIONS GONNA BE DIFFERENT" more people do towing than others. Some suspensions will be worn out more than others

Edited by cmoney23 (see edit history)

So playing with the torsion settings not only adjust ride heighth, but it alters suspesnsion behavior as well right? Isnt there repercussions from backing them out too far? Lets say i had a 2/4 drop and wanted a 3/4. Isnt it safer to swap out LCAs or torsion keys or something else? Rather than gaining that extra inch drop by backing off your torsion bolts?

Truck does look damn good btw. I cant wait to catch up on some things that have been piling up so i can give my truck more attention.

Edited by MID12sSSS (see edit history)

I have 3" LCA's up front then i can go another inch if wanted if i were to back them all the way out. When my drop was first installed i had em backed out and i was down prolly a bit over 4". Alignment shop said they wouldnt even attempt to give me an alignment because it wont even be close to there standards. Lol. And the cv's woulda been toast after a year prolly. I do drive my truck alot!! So i raised it back up. I think mines around 3.25 "ish" of an inch dropped up front. " EVERYONES SUSPENSIONS GONNA BE DIFFERENT" more people do towing than others. Some suspensions will be worn out more than others

yeah I have the same set up, I am only looking to lower my front about 1/4"-1/2" more (basically to do like you and level mine out). I was just wondering what the ratio was so I didn't take it to far down. Anyone know that formula turns per drop? Also can you back out the torsion bolt without a torsion bar clamp??

Edited by asullivan (see edit history)