new member from Massachusetts

Welcome to the site from another Mass member. Their is a member out in the Chicopee area that has a supercharger and two toned paint on his SSS (you most likely know of his pizza shop's). Ive only seen two Arrival Blue SS' in Mass, congrats on having the rare color!

Welcome to the site from another Mass member. Their is a member out in the Chicopee area that has a supercharger and two toned paint on his SSS (you most likely know of his pizza shop's). Ive only seen two Arrival Blue SS' in Mass, congrats on having the rare color!

Thanks...I don't know if I have ever seen that one....Mine came from Chicopee. It took 9 years cuz I had to have blue! But when they only make them blue for 2 years it's a tough find and I don't settle lol

Thanks...I don't know if I have ever seen that one....Mine came from Chicopee. It took 9 years cuz I had to have blue! But when they only make them blue for 2 years it's a tough find and I don't settle lol

I use to play soccer at Szot Park and the Smitth and Wesson field in Springfield. My buddy sold a blue 2004 SSS the day after I bought my black 03, and the Arrival Blue in 2004 were the most rare (just over a 1000 made I believe)! For my loss but still I am happy with the truck, plus I got some funny looking antenna and strobe lights out of mine!

As far as the other truck he was silver birch originally, do not know how far the paint process went, he was going to have his plow custom painted with SS graphics....have not heard from him awhile though.