What has KMS been up too???? PICS INSIDE

Figured I would start a little thread as i'm not on here as much as i used to be but figured I would share with my SSS Family. Although I sold my ss I do miss it dearly! I came across a bada$$ find and couldn't pass it up. Current toys and projects.

BEFORE

DSC03612_zps5270d9e1.jpg

DSC03613_zpsd80c5ed4.jpg

AFTER

photo1-8_zpsccea7aeb.jpg

photo3-7_zpsbf93b9a8.jpg

Getting the seats upholstered over the winter to match and upgrading the rest. After running the 454 pretty hard back in 2011 ran into a catostrophy last year and wound redoing most of the boat. Which is a 1987 IMP Eleganza- somewhat rare as most ran Active Thunders-And the IMP wasn't a "higher" end offshore boat but my plan is to make it pretty close to one! I'm sure there are some boaters here! haha Adding bigger fuel line complete rebuild on the 454 and some more pony's of course. Re-fiberglassing the tank cover and building a better suited throttle box for the full Gaffrig Controls. Here's a quick vid and hopefully the links work. Reason for looking down was the boat has a very deep hull and started to chime pretty bad. But here's 70 on GPS

And here is my other toy which im sure most will know what it is HAHA 2004 SVT Oxford White Cobra. 1 of 316 produced that year and only 15,000k. Running 2.3 Whipple making ONLY 13 LBS and dynoed @ 520 rwhp on very light tune. By next spring It will run around 650 rwhp with 21 lbs of boost, headers and corn fed! Sould put me in the 10.5 range in the 1/4 NOt bad for a "street" full interior car.!photo-6-1_zps12d83048.jpg

photo2-8_zpsa9505376.jpg

photo1-9_zps3716ab51.jpg

enjoy guys!

Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)

Yes sir and Thanks for the compliment! BIG MIR event tomorrow Terminator VS. GT500 and street car shootout. I'll be there all weekend. Can't wait!

Wish i could have went but instead oim stuck at work

Just had to go to a ford huh...wifey still got her SS ? Always down to see some videos

Sad but true we actually traded the camaro in for a 2013 6.2 crew cab with the awesome 373's big rear and tow package mainly to tow the boat. It's funny the camaro was both mine and the wife's first car ever. Always drove trucks. For the cobra one of my best friends has a 03 identified to mine except his has 200hp more. We call them big brother little brother. Lol I will post pics up to tomorrow afternoon of most of what I have. He ran a best of 10.4 @ 136 and a 1.40 60' and SPINNING 1st and second! We are hoping for a 9.99 pass Mine will have track times soon after the new 1000hp clutch install and built t-56! ;-) Edited by KrausMotorSports (see edit history)