What has KMS been up too???? PICS INSIDE

Figured i'd give a little update i'm sure alot here couldn't agree more with. Some have you know i went to the dark side for a little while and bought myself a oxford white 1 of 316 04' Cobra. After fighting with it and getting close to my power goal of 715rwhp which isn't really that hard to do with these cars and some Corn Sauce. I have decided to finish this build and return it to mostly stock and go back to my roots. Which is my first project i left abandoned. My 86' shortbed. I still have most of my LQ9 i'm saving for a 408 and plan to run Carburated or run a Lysholm twin screw on top and keep the fuel injection! Will it be the engine for this truck??? Hard to tell as I have a HEALTHY 454 that may be the ticket. Hard to say as this build is only talks until the cobra is gone. And it's red which in some of my other post/topics Red is not my best color as far as luck. But hopefully this truck will break the curse. And it is not a build that will be later sold. My father was the second owner back in the late 80's, sold it in early 90's (Which in his possession had many different engine swaps 305/327/350/427/396) in a matter of 5 years or so. And I found it sitting on the side of a house which was still owned by the person who bought it from my father back on 2005. bought it back for 1000 bucks. It's a truck that i will never sell. Even wrote never on the back of the title. But just a little update. And i'm really excited to get the cobra out and back on my previous builds.Red_White.jpg