New to me DD 2500HD. with a few questions. Poll on rocker panel bed l

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rims and tires look killer!!! the bed frame rails have got to go thou , other then that it looks great!!

they are already gone. They didn't last long after these pictures were taken. Thanks I like how it turned out. Just a clean DD that should last me for years. No go fast mods for this one. I'm not touching anything under the hood other than maintenance stuff lol.

Looks really good Shawn.....i give it 3 months, and you will atleast have a Custom PCM tune for it lol.

ha I though about it for a second. There is a guy selling a set of jba short headers for real cheap and k and n intake. I though about it but will see one thing leads to another and before you know it. Its not DD friendly. But I was also planning on leaving this truck bone stock and just driving it bit that lasted about 24hours.

The HD tow mirrors are going to look great on the truck. It is too bad we didn't live closer because I really wouldn't mind picking up that white OBS you have as a DD. I really hate putting miles on the SSS... not that it really matters anymore with 86k on it.

Damn bro that's some dark tint but truck looks good

Great choice on the BMF rims they match you perfectly ( Blowin Money Fast) lol

yeah I like dark tint. Not that I have anything to hide. I just don't like for people to be able to look in. I do all my vehicles that way. Sometimes at night its a PITA to back up but that's it. I have never once been pulled over for to dark of tint. Edited by shawnss (see edit history)